On the east coast between Chaweng and Lamai, very popular with snorkelers, featuring some of the island’s rockiest and most dramatic coastline. With stunning bay views from atop the cliffs.
Coral Cove is less well known, and yet more appealing to the visitor to Koh Samui who seeks a private piece of paradise with calm, quiet and seclusion. The beach is located off an inconspicuous turning along the hilly main road.
Coral Cove has small beaches. The water is clean and warmand is good for holiday swimming, snorkeling and scuba diving. From there it is only a 5 minute ride to Chaweng or Lamai beaches. Hua Thanon has some upper class accommodation but the sea is shallow and not suitable for swimming.
The beach is about 200 meters in length, yet remarkable you’ll find more space to yourself here than in the busy Chaweng. At either end are boulders and rock formations creating perfect frame and the ever present Samui coconut trees are in view.
- Top things to do in Tenerife
- Best Travel destinations in Thailand
- Traveling in Phuket, Thailand
- Reasons to Visit Bali: Inspirational Food
- Rent A Villa For Your Perfect Holiday
- Coral Cove Bay
- Hua Thanon
- Nathon Koh Samui
- Best Time for Golf in Hua Hin
- Ways to Travel Light while in the Philippines
- Tourist Attractions in Malaysia
- Israel Travel Guide
- Hidden Paradise – Ziarat Valley in Balochistan
- Beach Resorts in Goa Truly Heavenly
- Few places of interest in the Maldives
- Palm Jumeirah: Man-made wonder in Dubai
- Things to do in Bali: A Complete Holiday Experience
- Koh Samui, Thailand
- Tiananmen Square, Beijing
- Burj Al Arab, Dubai
- Victoria Peak, Hong Kong
- Repulse Bay
- Red Fort in Delhi
- Taj Mahal
- Great Wall of China