These are the most recommended places to see when in Ardrossan.
- The Wind turbines located near the hillside of the town of Juxtaposed.
- The South beach which is most popular for day trippers from Glasgow. It is located close to the amenities and pubs as well. This place is packed with people during good days.
- Barony St. John and Peter’s Church which are good for tourists who loves old and architecturally designed structures or buildings. This can likewise be found in South Beach.
- The Ardrossan castle which was detroyed by William Wallace and his men. Such castle remained as a landmark until Olivier Cromwell occupied it. Dismantled it and sent its stones and used it to construct a castle in Ayr.
- North Beach which is a wonderful place to hang around with and watch the setting of the sun every afternoon.
There are lots of things to do in Ardrossan, you can explore Arran’s isles. Or the Auchenharvie Leisure center. You can prefer to stroll and explore the Holm Plantation Site or if you prefer to go to the Bowling Clun instead and play with your friends which is located in South Beach. If you’re not so much into strolling or walking then you can choose to some shopping for souvenirs among the few shops that they have in the Area.
And after a long day of strolling and shopping as well as exploring, you can treat yourself with a fine dine in cuisine. Choose among the liost of fine restaurants ib the area such as the Café Palazzo, Albert’s Chicken and Fish bar, Jaipur, Cecchini’s at the marina. The Laurieston Hotel and a lot more fine restaurants.
Though Ardrossan is just a small area to take your tour, you’ll be assured that you’ll enjoy the rest of your trip and vacation in such untapped and untainted place called Ardrossan.
Those people who often get to visit Ardrossan are those who are going to the Isdle of Arran.
There are several other modes of transportation that you can choose from in going to Ardrossan, ranging from Cars, Bus, Trains, and Boats and even by Plane.
If you wish to visit the place it would be best for you to find a travel or a tour agency first and there transact the kind of trip that you intend to take.
Upon arriving at Ardrossan, walking is the recommended way in exploring such place. It is not a big place and it’s located up on the high Road/Park House Road, thus there’s not too much tourist that visits the place. However, if you find it tiring to walk, you can ride a bus since there are many local busses in the area.
- Top five things to see and do in Tenerife
- Why Should You Take Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tours in Budapest?
- Why Should You Visit Prague for Your Bachelor Party?
- Pub Crawl in Budapest – Top 5 Things You Need To Know
- Interesting Places to visit in Luxembourg
- Must See Attractions in Zurich, Switzerland
- Sozopol Bulgaria Travel guide and information
- 5 places to eat during your tempting Tallinn Tours
- Travel Tips to Greece – The Land Of Olympiads
- Why Visit Greece?
- Explore and Unravel: Ardrossan
- Attractions in Madrid Spain
- Tourist Attractions in Berlin
- London Tourist Attractions
- Attractions in Stuttgart Germany
- Attractions in France
- Amazing Attractions in Italy
- Sights in Gran Canaria
- Give Yourself a Break This Summer
- Dublin Zoo – Ireland’s most popular tourist attraction
- Rock of Cashel – the most visited Heritage site in Ireland
- Lisbon’s Berardo Collection Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art
- Visiting Protaras, Cyprus
- Visiting San Marino: Europe’s Oldest Republic
- Gibraltar Seen Through its Animals, Birds, Gardens and Sea Life
- Certosa di Pavia: Historic Carthusian Monastery near Milan, Italy
- Rome, A City With Something For Everyone
- Walking Tour of London: Around Trafalgar Square
- Luxury All Inclusive Holidays in the British Countryside
- Five top activities to do on the Greek Islands
- Retezat National Park
- London’s Architectural Wonders
- Visit the historic capital city of Ireland – Dublin
- Liverpool attractions
- Florence Italy attractions
- Ireland – Nice Place to Travel Alone
- Grand Canal Venice
- Manchester – Sights and Attractions
- London Dungeon: Experience the terror closely
- Park Guell: Cool gem from Antonio Gaudi
- Dublin Castle
- Sistine Chapel, Rome
- Nice, France
- Picasso Museum Barcelona
- Edinburgh Dungeons: Face the darkest Scottish moments
- Capitoline Museums in Rome
- Rialto Venice
- Menorca Beaches
- Kendal Cumbria: A True Wonder
- Magic Fountain, Barcelona