One of the best Breezes resorts is in Curacao which is two and one half hours away from Miami. The Breezes Curacao Resort, Spa and Casino is situated 15 minutes away from Willemstad. It has a 1500-foot stretch of beach in front which makes this resort an ideal place for a Caribbean getaway.
The waters here are perfect for snorkeling because of the breakwater that separates it from the sea. You need not have to go far from the property just to have a great time snorkeling. You can also go scuba diving here however you would have to pay extra for it is not included in the free amenities.
Its powdery white sand is perfect for kids to play and won’t hurt your feet when you walk barefoot. The calm beach is perfect for beginners who are just learning how to wind surf. The kids will have a fun time wading in the clear and calm waters and they can even watch small fishes swim here. Of course, not all the fun activities are in the water. You can learn how to do trapeze and there is even a rock-climbing wall that you can try. The other activities that you can do here are play tennis, go biking, play volleyball, and trampoline clinics. The adults can enjoy the salsa dance classes, spa and casino. There are two fine dining restaurants that serve Italian and Japanese dishes. For the kids, there’s Jimmy’s Buffet and the Carousel Grill. The rooms are spacious and some have balconies. All in all, Breezes resorts are great places to go to for your vacation.
- Top five things to see and do in Tenerife
- Caribbean All Inclusive Resort is the way to go
- Dream vacations with Sandals All Inclusive Resorts
- Guide to well known Dominican Republic attractions
- All Inclusive Resorts in the Turks and Caicos Islands
- The Best Puerto Rico All Inclusive Resorts
- Caribbean All Inclusive Resorts: great vacations at Breezes Resorts
- What to do in San Pedro, Belize?
- Best Beach Vacations – The US Virgin Islands
- Finding Turks & Caicos Resort Locations
- How To Do Puerto Rico Resorts Cheap
- US Virgin Islands All Inclusive Beach Vacations