Ambergris Museum and Cultural Center is one of the main tourist attractions. It demonstrates on the history of this island starting form the period when Trace Ambergris Caye was an ancient Maya trading place. Guided in land tours are available in Belize. For more all inclusive Belize deals click here. Tourists often visit Maya Ruin sites of Altun Ha in the Cayo District, Lamanai in the Orange Walk.
Bird watching is another popular activity here. Visitors should not miss the opportunity to watch a wonderful gathering of tropical birds like great herons. Person with special interest in birds can avail guided trips to bird Caye.
Cruising is another option to be enjoyed by the travelers. Cruises in Belize are available here to watch the sun rise or sun set or even a wonderful experience of a moon lit night.
Adventurous travelers can take the pleasure of diving and snorkeling. Several guided trips to various tourist spots on the Barrier Reef may be arranged. Lighthouse Reef, Glover’s Reef, Turneffe Islands are some conventional tourist spots. If you are keen to enjoying scuba diving, just visit Watersports Center or Fantasea Scuba School. Hol Chan Marine Reserve is a underwater park and must for the tourists who are fond of diving. Shark-Ray Alley is located around 1 mile south of the Hol Chan Marine Reserve. This place would provide you an unforgettable experience to meet stingrays and nurse sharks from the closest distance. And yes, guides are there to arrange a wonderful snorkeling and diving stint for you.
Do you just love to go up and up? Well… you can enjoy parasailing.
Do you enjoy fishing? Why don’t you experience an exciting fishing trip in deep sea or in the river even at night? It would be a memorable experience indeed.
Golf carts and bicycle riding options are also there for energetic visitors in order to explore some remote corners of this small town.
Are you a lover of wild life? Then you must visit to the Jaguar Reserve, Baboon Sanctuary and of course the Belize Zoo.
- Top five things to see and do in Tenerife
- Caribbean All Inclusive Resort is the way to go
- Dream vacations with Sandals All Inclusive Resorts
- Guide to well known Dominican Republic attractions
- All Inclusive Resorts in the Turks and Caicos Islands
- The Best Puerto Rico All Inclusive Resorts
- Caribbean All Inclusive Resorts: great vacations at Breezes Resorts
- What to do in San Pedro, Belize?
- Best Beach Vacations – The US Virgin Islands
- Finding Turks & Caicos Resort Locations
- How To Do Puerto Rico Resorts Cheap
- US Virgin Islands All Inclusive Beach Vacations