The historic capital city of Ireland – Dublin offers various interesting things to see and do. It is a cultural epicenter and a perfect family destination. A tour of this lovely city will provide you some glimpse of the Irish culture. Right from applauded artists and authors, to monumental museums, brewing loveliness and to sporting traditions; Dublin city has it all!
Take a quick look at some of the interesting tourist attractions in Dublin.
Guinness Store House
We all know that ‘Guinness’ is one of the most recognizable drinks in the world. It has a spiritual home located in the city centre of Dublin. The Guinness Store House is said to be “The best international visitor attraction in Ireland”. It offers an interactive tour that provides the history of Guinness as well as details on how the renowned stout is brewed.
You will definitely love monkeying around Dublin Zoo. The 60 acres of stunning gardens and animal enclosures is a perfect family retreat. Dublin zoo has more than 235 animals, which includes Tigers, Giraffes, Chimps, and Hippos. The zoo also houses tame animals such as sheep, donkeys, goats, guinea pigs and ponies.
Croke Park Museum
Croke Park houses the Gaelic Games (GAA) and has a seating capacity of 82,300. Gaelic Hurling and Football are two traditional Irish sports. Croke Park is known as one of the most magnificent sport stadiums in the world.
Sea Safari is a fun filled boat ride that offers you a pleasurable tour of the rugged landscaped of the Dublin Bay. There are wonderful attractions and sights. The boat journey takes you around the Lambay Island, Kiliney Bay and Dalkey Island. Falling in love with the natural scenery, you will spot some of the local wildlife such as seals, dolphins, puffins, porpoises, etc. This safari is a must for the nature lovers.
National Museum of Ireland
Dublin City is known for its marvelous culture and art. One of the most-visited tourist attractions in Dublin, the National Museum of Ireland has four centers that provide insights of the glorious past of the country. This museum is focused on decorative arts, archaeology, history, natural history and country life.
Dublin city has some best examples of stunning Georgian architecture. This city is flooded with historical Georgian buildings, which reflect various Georgian styles such as the Custom House, Rotunda Hospital and the Four Courts. Streets such as Lesson St, Baggot St, and Merrion Square.
James Joyce Tour
There is no doubt that James Joyce is most treasured son of Dublin. His writings about the city as portrayed in his commended novel Ulysses offer a reflecting tour of various charismatic facets of Dublin life.
- Top five things to see and do in Tenerife
- Why Should You Visit Prague for Your Bachelor Party?
- Pub Crawl in Budapest – Top 5 Things You Need To Know
- Interesting Places to visit in Luxembourg
- Must See Attractions in Zurich, Switzerland
- Sozopol Bulgaria Travel guide and information
- 5 places to eat during your tempting Tallinn Tours
- Travel Tips to Greece – The Land Of Olympiads
- Why Visit Greece?
- Explore and Unravel: Ardrossan
- Attractions in Madrid Spain
- Tourist Attractions in Berlin
- London Tourist Attractions
- Attractions in Stuttgart Germany
- Attractions in France
- Amazing Attractions in Italy
- Sights in Gran Canaria
- Give Yourself a Break This Summer
- Dublin Zoo – Ireland’s most popular tourist attraction
- Rock of Cashel – the most visited Heritage site in Ireland
- Lisbon’s Berardo Collection Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art
- Visiting Protaras, Cyprus
- Visiting San Marino: Europe’s Oldest Republic
- Gibraltar Seen Through its Animals, Birds, Gardens and Sea Life
- Certosa di Pavia: Historic Carthusian Monastery near Milan, Italy
- Rome, A City With Something For Everyone
- Walking Tour of London: Around Trafalgar Square
- Luxury All Inclusive Holidays in the British Countryside
- Five top activities to do on the Greek Islands
- Retezat National Park
- London’s Architectural Wonders
- Visit the historic capital city of Ireland – Dublin
- Liverpool attractions
- Florence Italy attractions
- Ireland – Nice Place to Travel Alone
- Grand Canal Venice
- Manchester – Sights and Attractions
- London Dungeon: Experience the terror closely
- Park Guell: Cool gem from Antonio Gaudi
- Dublin Castle
- Sistine Chapel, Rome
- Nice, France
- Picasso Museum Barcelona
- Edinburgh Dungeons: Face the darkest Scottish moments
- Capitoline Museums in Rome
- Rialto Venice
- Menorca Beaches
- Kendal Cumbria: A True Wonder
- Magic Fountain, Barcelona
- Edinburgh Castle in Scotland