Maldives, as we know, is an ideal destination for travelers seeking solace and tranquility amidst the natural beauty surrounding the coral islands. There are many places of interest in Maldives, and we’d browse through some that might be of interest to you.
The majority of Maldives embrace Muslim as their main religion. The place offers plenty of opportunities for shopping and one must be careful dealing with reptile skins and skins of other animals, as the law forbids sale of these and you might be in serious trouble if caught.
Maldives National Museum
Situated in the palace at Sultan Park known for exuberant fauna and flora in Male, Maldives National Museum is very different when compared to those present worldwide and is pretty interesting if you spare some time. It showcases coral sculptures, pre-Islamic period items, different wooden carvings and local musical instruments.
This is known as the best spots for scuba diving, probably in the planet. Dive sites offered are plenty, and the experience is amazing when underwater. The best way to go scuba diving is when on a cruise or boat ride around the islands with the necessary equipments and appropriate facilities. Diving sites are aplenty to be explored. Most famous of them is Huvadhoo Kandoo located at South of the coral reefs also known as 1-1/2-degree channel.
After being given the green signal as a global surfing site, Maldives hosts various international surfing competitions now. Promotion of surfing has increased the nation’s popularity to a greater extent. Some of the resorts even organize trips for surfers through boat rides for opportunistic surfing. One of the good surfing sites is Gaaf Dhaal.
- Top five things to see and do in Tenerife
- Ten Practical Tips for Successful Apartment Hunting in Siem Reap
- Properties for Rent in Metro Manila: The 5 Best Neighborhoods!
- How Much Does It Cost To Rent A Sea View Property In Malaysia?
- 9 unbelievable things you never knew about buying condos in Dubai
- An Unexpected Trip to Koh Rong
- Intense Diving in exotic Oman
- How to Travel to Japan on a Budget
- What to know about traveling in Malaysia
- Best Travel destinations in Thailand
- Traveling in Phuket, Thailand
- Reasons to Visit Bali: Inspirational Food
- Rent A Villa For Your Perfect Holiday
- Coral Cove Bay
- Hua Thanon
- Nathon Koh Samui
- Best Time for Golf in Hua Hin
- Ways to Travel Light while in the Philippines
- Tourist Attractions in Malaysia
- Israel Travel Guide
- Hidden Paradise – Ziarat Valley in Balochistan
- Beach Resorts in Goa Truly Heavenly
- Few places of interest in the Maldives
- Palm Jumeirah: Man-made wonder in Dubai
- Things to do in Bali: A Complete Holiday Experience
- Koh Samui, Thailand
- Tiananmen Square, Beijing
- Burj Al Arab, Dubai
- Victoria Peak, Hong Kong
- Repulse Bay
- Red Fort in Delhi
- Taj Mahal
- Great Wall of China