If you are searching for Tenerife’s top activities – look no further. Here is a comprehensive list of things to do when taking a holiday to Tenerife. Book your Tenerife holidays with 100PlacesToTravel and make sure to sample some of these fantastic day trips and activities:
1. Take a Trip to Mount Teide
One for the hikers and adventures among us, possibly not for the faint of heart, Mount Teide is an inactive volcano you can hike and explore. With daily trips up Teide and arguably the best view across Tenerife you have no excuse to put on your walking boots and get stuck into this amazing experience.
2. Experience a Water paradise
Tenerife has plenty of water activities to entertain you for your entire holiday in Tenerife. So if you are looking for things to do in Tenerife then make sure this is at the top of your to-dos. The 2 main water-parks, located in the South of Tenerife, are Siam Park and Aqualand – excellent for entertaining the kids for a day.
3. Seeing the Sights
Tenerife is a beautiful island with amazing sights to be seen from the fabulous botanical gardens to the Loro Adventure Park. Here are 2 places not to miss out on:
Güimar Pyramids – North of Tenerife, you can find the Güimar Pyramids which some believe hold relevance to the Egyptians – others believe that this land was simply created for farming. Whichever it true, the Güimar Pyramid area is definitely picturesque.
Village of Masca – located in central Tenerife, is a small village in the rolling hills of Tenerife and from it you can admire the truly breathe-taking views and landscapes across the south of Tenerife.
4. Play a Round of Golf
Tenerife plays host to nine golf courses. The climate conditions on Tenerife are perfect nearly all year round for the sport which is probably the reason why it’s so popular on the island. Most courses being right on the coast have spectacular views of the sea.
To relieve you from the daily grind, why not throw down your towel on one of Tenerife’s many sun kissed beaches, slap on some sun-tan lotion and soak up the glorious sunshine. The beaches are full of activities to keep the kids busy while you relax.
If this was enough to whet your appetite then why not book your holidays now.
- Top five things to see and do in Tenerife
- Sozopol Bulgaria Travel guide and information
- 5 places to eat during your tempting Tallinn Tours
- Travel Tips to Greece – The Land Of Olympiads
- Why Visit Greece?
- Explore and Unravel: Ardrossan
- Attractions in Madrid Spain
- Tourist Attractions in Berlin
- London Tourist Attractions
- Attractions in Stuttgart Germany
- Attractions in France
- Amazing Attractions in Italy
- Sights in Gran Canaria
- Give Yourself a Break This Summer
- Dublin Zoo – Ireland’s most popular tourist attraction
- Rock of Cashel – the most visited Heritage site in Ireland
- Lisbon’s Berardo Collection Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art
- Visiting Protaras, Cyprus
- Visiting San Marino: Europe’s Oldest Republic
- Gibraltar Seen Through its Animals, Birds, Gardens and Sea Life
- Certosa di Pavia: Historic Carthusian Monastery near Milan, Italy
- Rome, A City With Something For Everyone
- Walking Tour of London: Around Trafalgar Square
- Luxury All Inclusive Holidays in the British Countryside
- Five top activities to do on the Greek Islands
- Retezat National Park
- London’s Architectural Wonders
- Visit the historic capital city of Ireland – Dublin
- Liverpool attractions
- Florence Italy attractions
- Ireland – Nice Place to Travel Alone
- Grand Canal Venice
- Manchester – Sights and Attractions
- London Dungeon: Experience the terror closely
- Park Guell: Cool gem from Antonio Gaudi
- Dublin Castle
- Sistine Chapel, Rome
- Nice, France
- Picasso Museum Barcelona
- Edinburgh Dungeons: Face the darkest Scottish moments
- Capitoline Museums in Rome
- Rialto Venice
- Menorca Beaches
- Kendal Cumbria: A True Wonder
- Magic Fountain, Barcelona
- Edinburgh Castle in Scotland
- Monte Carlo Monaco tours
- Houses of Parliament with Big Ben
- Edinburgh Dungeon
- Tower Bridge in London