Now that your guy has a few days to say goodbye to the bachelorhood and join another serious stage of life as a married man, you have to make the transition memorable to him and his boys. With some creativity and being open-minded, you can bring out a stag party that will make your big brother jealous of you as the bachelors.
As the best man, you have a whole lot of duties to do to make the honoree happy before he says, “I Do”. Before you organize the groomsmen’s gifts, the killer speech he is going to deliver, the dance rehearsals he will have during the reception, and the appearance of the groom, you have a big role to play in organizing a stag party.
There are many destinations in Europe where you can have a stag party, but Prague holds the top place. If you decide to spoil your guy with drinks, crazy dances, sexy women, food frenzy, and new menus, then your destination should be Prague.
There are many other reasons why you should have a stag party in Prague. Some of the reasons include:
Typically, a bachelor’s party can be bank-breaking if you don’t plan well. Coming up with a plan that will keep you within the budget and still make the best night for your groom can be hard in Europe because many clubhouses and destinations are expensive. However, the story changes when you hold a stag party in Prague. The drinks and many fun activities in Prague will not run your wallets empty for it is very affordable.
This makes it an excellent destination for your bachelor party. The clubs of Prague are waiting to show your honoree what a stag party ought to be. Your guy will enjoy sexy jelly wrestling with attractive women, great menus and drinks, some XXX fun activities, and beer bike, among others.
Short flight time
Of course, you don’t need a destination that will take hours before you start your party. Prague is the best destination because of its short flight time from every major city in Europe.
Gambling is an exciting activity, and it must be on your to-do list. You can visit a classic casino and try your luck. Casinos in Prague offer many popular games like Baccarat, Roulette, Blackjack, and slots.
Beauty and history
Being the biggest city in the Czech Republic and having the busiest airport in Central and Eastern Europe, Prague has history and beauty that you cannot resist. There are many awesome places like O2 Arena that make the city to receive over 8.4 million foreign tourists this year.
Of course, the best stag party remains the one that every attendee will walk away with a story to tell their friends and some that they have to remain mute with it till the grave. A bachelor night is something to bring all your close friends together. As they think of the best way to honor you with a bachelor party, they cannot afford to miss Prague.
- Top five things to see and do in Tenerife
- Four Top Reasons Why You Must Visit Arc 1950, France
- Why Should You Take Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tours in Budapest?
- Why Should You Visit Prague for Your Bachelor Party?
- Pub Crawl in Budapest – Top 5 Things You Need To Know
- Interesting Places to visit in Luxembourg
- Must See Attractions in Zurich, Switzerland
- Sozopol Bulgaria Travel guide and information
- 5 places to eat during your tempting Tallinn Tours
- Travel Tips to Greece – The Land Of Olympiads
- Why Visit Greece?
- Explore and Unravel: Ardrossan
- Attractions in Madrid Spain
- Tourist Attractions in Berlin
- London Tourist Attractions
- Attractions in Stuttgart Germany
- Attractions in France
- Amazing Attractions in Italy
- Sights in Gran Canaria
- Give Yourself a Break This Summer
- Dublin Zoo – Ireland’s most popular tourist attraction
- Rock of Cashel – the most visited Heritage site in Ireland
- Lisbon’s Berardo Collection Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art
- Visiting Protaras, Cyprus
- Visiting San Marino: Europe’s Oldest Republic
- Gibraltar Seen Through its Animals, Birds, Gardens and Sea Life
- Certosa di Pavia: Historic Carthusian Monastery near Milan, Italy
- Rome, A City With Something For Everyone
- Walking Tour of London: Around Trafalgar Square
- Luxury All Inclusive Holidays in the British Countryside
- Five top activities to do on the Greek Islands
- Retezat National Park
- London’s Architectural Wonders
- Visit the historic capital city of Ireland – Dublin
- Liverpool attractions
- Florence Italy attractions
- Ireland – Nice Place to Travel Alone
- Grand Canal Venice
- Manchester – Sights and Attractions
- London Dungeon: Experience the terror closely
- Park Guell: Cool gem from Antonio Gaudi
- Dublin Castle
- Sistine Chapel, Rome
- Nice, France
- Picasso Museum Barcelona
- Edinburgh Dungeons: Face the darkest Scottish moments
- Capitoline Museums in Rome
- Rialto Venice
- Menorca Beaches
- Kendal Cumbria: A True Wonder